We are passionate about your physical and psychological health and well-being, and are committed to providing continuity of your care in a safe clinic or Telehealth environment.
We wanted to let you know that, should you prefer to resume face to face appointments soon, the following measures are in place for when you next come into our clinic.
1. OUR FRONT DOOR WILL BE OPEN ON YOUR ARRIVAL.
All door knobs and clinic areas are disinfected and cleaned regularly. if you prefer not to sit in our waiting room, you are most welcome to wait in the front open air courtyard area of the clinic.
2. PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS UPON ENTERING THE CLINIC.
We ask and have signage reminding all visitors and staff to please wash hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds in our designated bathroom for this purpose, and to also use the hand sanitiser as an additional precaution.
3. PLEASE MAINTAIN THE 1.5m RULE.
We are asking everyone, including our staff and visitors to remain 1.5m from each other whilst in the clinic, and this includes during your appointments.
4. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO TELEHEALTH IF YOU HAVE ANY COLD OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, OR IF YOU FEEL AT ALL UNWELL, OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN UNWELL, OR IF YOU ARE NERVOUS ABOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME DURING COVID-19.
We want to ensure you continue to receive psychological care. Please let us know if you would like your appointment to an online platform or phone call (Telehealth).
5. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU AREN’T PUTTING YOUR HEALTH AT RISK.
Anyone with a chronic health condition, or who is caring for someone with health vulnerabilities, or who is over 70 years of age, or who is pregnant, should not be attending the Clinic and should be opting for Telehealth. Make sure you let us know if this applies to you so we can assist you with this option.
To reduce contamination risks we disinfect the EFTPOS machine before and after each use, and we also provide the option of hand sanitiser, soap and water, and/or rubber gloves for using the machine.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We hope that you feel safer in our care due to these precautions.